What to Wear:
- Casual clothes and comfortable shoes. Jacket /Coat if cold.
What To Bring:
- Make sure you know your NetID and password otherwise you will not be able to register for classes. If you do not know them, please complete Step 1 and 2 of the Technology Tutorial.
- Your Orientation Confirmation email (Print it out or be able to access it on your smart phone.)
- Photo ID (EG: Driver’s License or State Issued ID card with photo) for Orientation check-in for identity verification
- Notebook and pen
- Money if you want to purchase any snacks or cold drinks outside of meal hours, or want to shop at the UConn Bookstore after Orientation ends.
What Not to Bring:
- Parents/Siblings/Friends. (Parent/Guardian Orientation is a separate program)
- Drugs or alcohol
- Computers, iPods, iPads, etc.
Review your Transfer Credit Evaluation (only applicable for Transfer students). Log into the Student Administration System; for assistance locating this information visit the Student Administration System Help website. Credit evaluations are posted in Student Admin on a rolling basis.
If you require an accommodation:
Please notify us 2 weeks prior to your session so that we can best serve you.