Prior to the start of the academic year, Parent/Guardian Orientation offers an opportunity to learn about the new experiences for your student as they begin their journey at the University of Connecticut, Stamford Campus. The Parent/Guardian Orientation is not mandatory to attend, but is encouraged. The program provides valuable information on the University, its services, and the college transition process for students.
Parent/Guardian Orientation is a separate program from the Student Orientation program. Please do not attend New Student Orientation with your student.
If you require special accommodations, please contact Stamford Student Services at email@example.com at least 5 business days prior to the event.
At Parent/Guardian Orientation, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the resources available to UConn Stamford students and parents
- Feel more connected to the University
- Be better prepared to support and empower your student
- Understand the University’s academic expectations
- Parent/Guardian Orientation is completely separate from your student’s orientation and is only for parents and guardians. Students are not encouraged to attend Parent/Guardian Orientation.
Sign Up for Parent/Guardian Orientation
Parent/Guardian Orientation will be held on August 8 at 5:30 pm.
Schedule for Parent & Guardian Orientation